Kilmore West Youth Project recognises the valuable contribution that Volunteers and Students bring to our organisation. We are committed to supporting them so that the experience is mutually rewarding.
Volunteers can expect to:
- Be informed and given opportunity to play an active part in the youth project.
- Have your contribution to the service recognised.
- Be offered appropriate training based on essential knowledge and skills as well as further development.
- Have safe working conditions.
- Be made aware of complaint and grievance procedures.
- Know what is expected and work to be undertaken.
Be treated fairly and equally, free from discrimination on grounds of gender, marital status, race, sexuality, religion and disability.
For more information on volunteering, call Michelle on 01 8474522 or download our application form.